At Noone Plus, we understand that our success is measured not only by the work we do for our clients, but the work we do for our community.
As a company, we give time and money to various community organizations by way of offering discounted services and donations. They include, but are not limited to:
- 101 Anti-Discrimination Group (Sth Cantbury) Inc
- Aoraki Foundation - Nick is a founding Trustee of the Aoraki Foundation and his practice has donated over $10,000.00 of services annually since 2010
- Aoraki MRI Charitable Trust
- Aoraki Multicultural Council
- Hayden Paddon Rallysport Global
- Loud Shirt Day – Donations
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul – Donations
- South Canterbury Hospice - Donations
- South Canterbury Football Club
- St Joseph’s School Timaru
- Timaru Cricket Club
- Van Aid – Vanuatu Donations
- West End Football Club
Apart from our corporate involvement, our employees give countless hours and financial support individually. From coaching community sports and helping out at local churches to giving freely of their time to charitable events and mentoring through professional organisations, our staff give of themselves in ways that might surprise you. And they do it for one, very simple reason -because it is the right thing to do.